Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Welcome to the world, Nate!

Our very good friends Steve and Stephanie brought a new baby boy into the world on Monday evening. Nathan James is in good health and looks adorable!

Nate, we'll try to get you hooked up with an iPod as soon as possible, but in the meantime, try to remember these few simple truths as you get stared:
  • We all tried really hard to make sure that Dubya didn't saddle you with a 60% tax burden (honest!). Sorry 'bout that.
  • Girls smell really nice, and as soon as you notice that, you're screwed.
  • Repeat after me: South Park is highbrow satire, not juvenile potty humor.
  • Life's a journey, not a destination.

I'm sure Mom and Dad would just assume that I save my sage ramblings for my own offspring, but you're welcome just the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I'll take all the help I can get. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Nate will surely use it someday, unless he becomes a Scientologist, then he might hate you for supporting South Park.

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home