Monday, October 18, 2004

Congratulations Jason & Amy!

...on their engagement this weekend. By all accounts (well, Jason's anyway), the proposal was a huge success. Many, many thanks to him for sharing all of the romantic details with my wife of nine years -- who, by the way, has to divorce my ass to get another romantic marriage proposal. But in all seriousness, Jason did a hell of a job (it made me grateful that I was butt-poor when I proposed to my wife).

Amy and Jason are targeting a May/June or Sep/Oct wedding date. However, I've encouraged Jason to consider a "Jedi wedding" at the Star Wars Celebration in Indianapolis in April. Indy is pretty close to his hometown, and everyone could hold lightsabers. Seems to me like it would be pretty awesome. But that's just me (and Jason), I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

How funny! That timing is a little suspicious!

I fully plan on getting divorced so I can get married again here:
www.startrekexp.com/weddings.php

6:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home