Thursday, December 09, 2004

Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (Xbox)



Here's some more Star Wars nerdiness. The sequel to last year's RPG Knights Of The Old Republic was released this week, and I've got my copy. In fact, I woke up early this morning to set up my character and play through the training level. I had never really played any RPG's (role-playing games, for you non-nerds) before, but KOTOR was probably my favorite Xbox game. The engine for the sequel is virtually unchanged (a good thing), and the story looks promising. The downside? Kiss about 60 hours of my life goodbye, and that's just to play through once choosing the "light side." Naturally, I'll have to play through again being evil, which yields completely different results.

There is a demo on the KOTOR2 disc of LucasArts' new Republic Commando, due for Xbox early next year. Looks like that game is going rock pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home