Friday, July 21, 2006

The Drams - 'Jubilee Dive' (July 25), or...

...you could pre-order from Undertow Music. According to the email I received all orders placed by 4pm CDT Friday will be shipped this week. Otherwise, copies will ship on Monday.

The Drams will also be performing at Tower Records in Dallas on Tuesday (7pm) and over at Dan's Silverleaf in Denton on Thursday, July 27. Then they are off for a U. S. tour before - hopefully - heading back to Texas for some homecoming dates in September or October.

UPDATE!! Hey, bitch, I found ya a full stream of the album. Enjoy by clicking here!

UPDATE II: Ha, I listened to that stream all weekend and just today discovered that the sequencing is all screwed up on the stream. After looking at the actual track list, I'm happy to report that the real track sequence is vastly superior to the one I listened to. With that in mind, it's a freakin' awesome album (more later).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home