Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why is the best damned album of the summer being ignored?

Usually I have to struggle, post, beg, borrow and steal to get a hit or two off Google. Yet here I sit as, like, the fourth or fifth hit for "the drams jubilee dive". I'm not gonna lie to you - I haven't heard the whole thing. But from what I can tell (check out four tracks here), Jubilee Dive is easily poised to be one of the standout records of the summer. And I can hardly find anything about it on the net. New West didn't even add it to their front page until the past week or so.

So head on over to Amazon or wherever and pre-order a copy of The Drams' Jubilee Dive, and just this one time be ahead of the curve instead of the pathetic bandwagon hopper you usually are.

Maybe even catch them on their upcoming tour. C'mon, be cool for once!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home