Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Star Wars Episode III – trailer, poster, etc.



The teaser trailer will be debuting this week online, on television and at theaters. It will most likely be attached to the release of The Incredibles this Friday, but it will also be available on the official site – this Thursday to Star Wars Hyperspace members and to the general population on Nov. 8. It is also supposed to make its television debut on Access Hollywood Thursday evening.

In related news, Lucasfilm released the teaser poster to theaters and for purchase on its website. Not sure what the feedback has been so far, but I like it pretty well (yes, I ordered one – yes, I’m a nerd). The theme here is pretty obvious. I reasonably like the first two prequels (heresy!), but I’m fully on board with most of the complaints about the films. Will Lucas screw up Episode III? Time will tell. The couple of DVD extras on the Trilogy set got me pretty excited about it, but that’s pretty much how I felt about Eps. I & II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home