Monday, April 18, 2005

Fuckin' Idiot Alert

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!... To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

-Ted Nugent at the NRA Convention in Houston this past weekend

Ah, Nuge. We're sure gonna miss ya now that you've gone back home to your bunker or whatever. But I promise that if I ever get half a chance, I'll shoot you. Just so you can shoot back.

Tom DeLay just continues to choose good company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I'm convinced that Tom Delay has something on someone very high up... maybe he holds the secret to the Holy Grail or has pictures of Karl Rove and Bush doing coke lines. Whatever it is, it seems to keep him untouchable and gets others backing him.

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home